I totally have the hots for this dude like damnnnn wowie
She is Popeye the Sailor the moon! My collaboration with @rannieaugogo she’ll be rockin this today at #dragoncon con! If you see us say hi!! I’m losing my voice!! #faceoff #teamcig #rannierodil
Sculptures by Cameron Stalheim. He is interested in fantasy, reality and the objectification that happens in between. His website & More of his art
it’s 2014 why do boys still think girls like the smell of axe
idk bout u but i love the smell of an axe in my hands. smells like wood polish and cold iron. smells like power and fear.
posting as a link because it’s literally the best website ever. you just tell it what ingredients you possess and it flings recipes at you!
well there goes my dinner plans
Photos of Patrick Stewart doing things.
(All photos: @SirPatStew)
therealkatiewest, I’m pretty sure this is relevant to your interests.
Talk about Progression
(yelling) gay (normal voice) lesbian (muttering) bi….. sexual……. (confused whispering) tr…………… tran…….. trans…………..ss…………………………… (booming voice in the background) ＳＴＲＡＩＧＨＴ ＡＬＬＩＥＳ
This sums up representation of LGBT pretty damn well
(sign language) pansexual (morse code beeps) asexual
(Ancient language of the elder gods) Nonbinary
(smoke signals) aromantic
(flag talk) pansexual
You can pinpoint the exact moment Danny falls in love.
"Back to witches and wizards, and magical beasts! To goblins and ghosts, and to magical feasts! It’s all that I love, and it’s all that I need! At HOGWARTS, HOGWARTS— I think I’m going back…"
Happy September 1st!
I have been waiting for this one.
I HAVE FOUND THE GREATEST POST IN ALL THE LANDS
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.
These are probably some of the most powerful pictures I’ve ever seen and some hit close to home.